Monday 12 November 2012

Building Big Mac's

In Room 6 we have been learning about burgers as part of our food technology unit. We looked on you tube and watched a video clip of how they make Big Mac's at McDonalds. But we wanted to know how we could make them ourselves. So we searched for and found a clip from Todd Wilbur who shared all of the secrets, even the recipe for the special sauce.

 

 


 

We put the special sauce in the fridge until we were ready to make our burgers before lunch.

Now to make the burger!
 

 



















Here is our procedure:

 





Marc says, "My Big Mac was large and wide."

Keegan says, "I like my Big Mac because it was super tasty."

Rudi, "I liked making a Big Mac because I liked cooking."

Jamie, "I liked the salad in my Big Mac."

50% of the class say that we made better Big Macs than McDonalds.





1 comment: